This 18K yellow gold Ring features a classic knotwork pattern showing an Urnes dragon. It is available in white 18K gold for the same price. If you'd like it in white gold, just leave a message in the Special Instructions box before checkout.
The Urnes style dates from 1050 to the 12th century and gets its name from a stave church in Urnes, Norway. Carved wooden panels reveal sinuous animals interlacing and looping, with long eyes pointed forward
Suitable for constant wear, the design is also perfect as a wedding band or a special ring for the modern Viking.
This ring is hand cast in 18K yellow gold, made especially for you, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in Us sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing.
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to be made and dispatched
Weight approximately 5g depending on ring size
If you don't know your ring size and can't drop by a local jeweler to get sized, to determine it, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.