Help! We're Hiring
Part-Time Yule Temp (Potentially permanent)
We're looking for someone to join the SkullVikings team this Yule. Here are the highlights:
- Start Date: ASAP
- minimum of 18 Hours per week (6 hours per day, Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- £11 per hour
- Based in Reading, RG1 8LG. (15 minute walk from Reading town centre)
- Primary responsibilities:
- Fullfilling online orders
- Responding to customer messages & emails
- Social Media updating/content adding
- Keeping the warehouse/workshop tidy
- Post Office drop-offs and scheduling courier collections
- Organising stock
- There's a possibility for the right person to assist with crafts (casting, jewellery making, horn carving, etc.) so an interest in these is a plus not not essential
- Essential skills: organised, attention to detail, customer service experience, computer literate, able to use Microsoft Word & Excel software
- Desirable skills: eCommerce experience (Shopify, Etsy), driving license
We're looking for someone who is happy to work in a warehouse/office environment and who can learn about our product range so you can quickly and efficiently find stock, package and ship orders.
We are a very small business, so need someone who can work independently, is happy being part of a very small team and who is comfortable working around babies, as our daughter Freya (3 months old) is regularly in the workshop.
This is a temporary position for someone who is able to start ASAP, and work until the end of January 2023. There may be an opportunity for this to become a permanent role, and for the right person there will be the opportunity to work on the craft side of our business (jewellery making, horn carving, leatherwork, etc.)
If you are intersted, please send a CV to email@example.com with the subject 'Yule Job Application'. We can't wait to hear from you.