This 14K yellow gold Ring features a classic knotwork pattern. It is available in white 14K gold for the same price. If you'd like it in white gold, just leave a message in the Special Instructions box before checkout.
Suitable for constant wear, the design is also perfect as a wedding band and also available in 925 Sterling silver or white gold.
This ring is hand cast in 14K yellow gold, made especially for you, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in Us sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing.
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to be made and dispatched
Weight approximately 7-8g depending on ring size
If you don't know your ring size and can't drop by a local jeweler to get sized, to determine it, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.