This ring features a depiction of Huginn and Munnin prominently at the front and an Urnes style design on each side. Hand made from 14k Yellow gold, but also available in 14K white gold.
The Urnes style dates from 1050 to the 12th century and gets its name from a stave church in Urnes, Norway. Carved wooden panels reveal sinuous animals interlacing and looping, with long eyes pointed forward
Huginn and Muninn are the two ravens of Odin, representing thought and memory respectively. These ravens would fly all over Midgard in search of information to bring back to Odin. Odin's association with these two lead to him being referred to as the Raven God.
This ring is hand cast in 14K yellow Gold made especially for you, to fit your size. Also availabel in white 14K gold at your request. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in US sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing and white gold if you prefer that option or send us an e-mail after purchase asap.
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to be made and dispatched.
Weight 19-21g depending on ring size. Arrives Hallmarked.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.