This 14K yellow gold Ring features the The Eldar Futhark runes on the entire band placed on top of a bark like pattern and defined by a clean straight boarder.
The Eldar Futhark runes are a set of 24 characters that were predominantly used between 100 and 800 AD, by the Norse Viking as well as other Germanic people. Runes were carved into various materials including stone, bone, wood and metal.
This is a perfect wedding band and can be made in 14K white gold as well for the same price. If you'd like the ring in white gold, just leave a message in the Special Instructions box before checkout or drop us a message asap after placing the order.
If you'd like this ring in one of the materials listed, please contact us for a quote.
This ring is hand cast in 14K yellow Gold made especially for you, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in Us sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing.
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to be made and dispatched.
Weight approx 12-13g depending on ring size.
If you don't know your ring size, to determine it, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.