This ring features Odin upon huis steed, Sleipnir prominently at the front and an Urnes design on either side. Sleipnir is the son of Loki. A true statement ring made from 18K either yellow or white gold, just for you.
The legs are designed into a knotwork pattern connecting Viking and Celtic artwork. The amulet hangs on a black twisted cord that fastens with a lobster clasp.
Sleipnir, Odin's 8 legged steed, is known as "the best among horses" and he never fails to leave common men awestruck by his strength and speed.
This ring is hand cast in 18K Gold made especially for you, to fit your size. Custom size as 1/4 ,1/2, 3/4 can also be made. Please contact us after purchase of leave a message in the Special Instructions Section before checkout. Sizes over US 15 incur an extra charge. Also available in 18K White gold. If you'd like it in 18K white gold, just leave a message in the Special Instructions box.
Weight 19-21g depending on ring size. Arrives Hallmarked.
To determine your ring size, either visit a local jeweler or do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.