This ring features the Three of Life design in a modern, minimalist interpretation with a highly detailed honeycomb patter around the tree and part way down the band. Perfect to be worn as a symbol of your faith or as your wedding band. It's made form 14K yellow gold and also available in 14K white gold. A sterling Silver option is available in the Sterling Silver collection.
Yggdrasill, or the tree of life is an immense tree that is in the centre of Azgard that stretches throughout the nine worlds and extends into the heavens. The are three roots of Yggdrasill, the first in Azgard, the second in Jotunheim (the land of the giants) and the third in Niflheim.
This ring is available in custom sizing in 1/4 increments of US sizing.
This ring is hand cast in 14K yellow gold, but also available in 14K white gold. Band width approx 6-7mm
Weight approximately 10-14g depending on ring size
Made to order. 4 to 7 weeks to dispatch
If you prefer white gold over yellow, please leave a message in the Special Instructions box before checkout.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.