This ring has a Helm of Awe symbol on the centre and is guarded by two wolves on the band.
The ring is hand made to order, to your specific size out of 18K yellow gold, however it is available in 18K white gold as well for the same price. If you prefer white gold, please leave a message in the Special Instructions box before checkout.
The Helm of Awe is a powerful protective symbol used by the Vikings for the purpose of protection from illness, and disease. In Norse mythology it is said that it is a symbol that was worn between the eyes that induces fear in your enemies, and to protect against the abuse of power.
This ring is hand cast in 18K gold made especially for you, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in US sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing or send us an e-mail after purchase asap.
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to make and dispatch.
Weight approx 7g depending on ring size. Arrives Hallmarked.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.