Jormungand (pronounced “YOUR-mun-gand;” Old NorseJörmungandr, “Great Beast”), also called the “MidgardSerpent,” is a snake or dragon who lives in the ocean that surrounds Midgard, the visible world. So enormous is he that his body forms a circle around the entirety of Midgard. He’s one of the three children of Loki and the giantess Angrboða, along with Hel and Fenrir.
Highly detailed, this ring is fully hand made using traditional methods from 18K Gold and comes Hallmarked. Available in yellow or white 18K gold. If you would like this ring in white gold, please leave a message in the Special Instructions box before checkout.
Open ended ring, adjustable size to fit most, however if you let us know your ring size we can make one closest to your ring size so you won't have to resize it.
This ring is hand cast in 18K gold made especially for you, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in Us sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing.
Weight approximately 7-9g depending on ring size
Dispatch takes 4 to 7 weeks
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.