This ring features the a simple and stunning raven head design. It is hand made from solid Bronze.
Odin had two ravens named Huginn and Muninn ("thought" and "memory" respectively) who flew around the world bringing back tidings to their master. Therefore, one of Odin's many names was the "raven god" (Hrafnaguð).
This ring is also available in Sterling Silver for £156.95. Please get in touch for a custom order in 925 Sterling Silver which takes 3 to 7 weeks to make, hallmark and dispatch.
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to be crafted and dispatched
If not know, to determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimetre ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.