Jormungand (pronounced “YOUR-mun-gand;” Old NorseJörmungandr, “Great Beast”), also called the “MidgardSerpent,” is a snake or dragon who lives in the ocean that surrounds Midgard, the visible world. So enormous is he that his body forms a circle around the entirety of Midgard. He’s one of the three children of Loki and the giantess Angrboða, along with Hel and Fenrir.
This ring is fully hand made from 925 Sterling silver and all items over 7.78g come Hallmarked.
Open ended ring, adjustable size to fit most, however if you let us know your ring size we can make one closest to your ring size so you won't have to resize it.
Dispatch estimate 1-2 working days
This ring is hand cast in 925 Sterling Silver made especially for you, to fit your size. Rings over size US 15 can be made but have a £40 surcharge
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.