This 925 Sterling Silver Ring features a knotwork pattern.
Suitable for constant wear, the design is also perfect as a wedding band and can also be made in the following materials:
14K Yellow Gold,
14k White Gold,
18K Yellow Gold,
18K White Gold.
If you'd like this ring in one of the materials listed, please contact us for a quote.
This ring is hand cast in 925 Sterling Silver made especially for you, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in Us sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing. Rings over size US 15 can be made but have a £40 surcharge
Takes 6 to 7 weeks to be made and dispatched for all sizes.
If you don't know your ring size and can't drop by a local jeweller to get sized, to determine it, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Custom size orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges if you make a mistake so be sure to measure your finger carefully or have it sized at a jeweller before placing an order so you can order the correct size.