This 925 Sterling Silver Ring features the Triquetra symbol repeatedly around the band.
Triquetra is a Norse Viking symbol closely connected with the Valknut and Horn Triskelion. Artifacts with Triquetra ornaments are found in all parts of the Viking world, ranging from the comb found in Gnezdovo (near Suzdal, Russia) to the saddle bow from Coppergate (York, England).
The Trinity knot is symbolic of the threefold nature of the Goddess as mother, maiden and crone. The mother as a goddess is representative of creation, the maiden is representative of innocence and the crone is representative of wisdom. It is also representative of the forces of nature (earth, fire and water) and the three interlocking circles are symbolic of female fertility.
This is a perfect wedding band and can be made in the following materials:
14K Yellow Gold,
14k White Gold,
18K Yellow Gold,
18K White Gold.
If you'd like this ring in one of the materials listed, please contact us.
This ring is hand cast in 925 Sterling Silver made especially for you, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in Us sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing. Rings over size US 15 can be made but have a £40 surcharge
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to be made and dispatched.
If you don't know your ring size, to determine it, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.