This ring features two wolf heads representing Skoll and Hati with representations of the sun and the moon next to each one. It is made from Bronze and plated in fine Italian Silver.
Skoll (pronounced roughly “SKOHL”; Old Norse Sköll, “One Who Mocks”) and Hati (pronounced “HAHT-ee”; Old Norse Hati, “One Who Hates”) are two wolves who are only mentioned in passing references that have to do with their pursuing Sol and Mani, the sun and moon, through the sky in hopes of devouring them. At Ragnarok, the downfall of the cosmos, they catch their prey as the sky and earth darken and collapse. It is suggested that Fenrir is their father.
If not know, to determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Custom size orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges if you make a mistake so be sure to measure your wrist carefully before placing an order so you can get the correct size from the drop down menu.