Battle-ready reproduction of a late Viking Age single-handed sword from the 11th century.
This sword is exclusively hand-crafted. The guard and the elaborate pommel are made of heat-treated, malleable cast iron. The full-tang blade is hand-riveted to the pommel. The hilt has a leather wrapping. The high-quality spring steel blade is tempered to a Rockwell hardness of approx. 48 HRC and has a distinctive fuller that offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety.
The beautiful leather-wrapped wooden scabbard features two straps with buckles. These can for example be fastened to the straps of your own sword belt.
- Battle-ready Sword
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat-treated
- Rockwell hardness of blade: 48-50° HRC
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78.5 cm
- Cutting edge: approx. 2 mm
- Max. blade width: approx. 43 mm
- Point of Balance: approx. 13 cm from the guard
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1300 g
-Dispatch estimate: 1-4 working days
You will need to submit proof that you are over 18 when ordering via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Order will not dispatch until proof of age is received