This ring features the legendary wolf Fenrir which matches our Fenrir Arm ring perfectly available in our Arm wear section. It is made from Bronze and plated in fine Italian Silver.
In Norse mythology, Fenrir or Fenrisulfr is a giant wolf. It is the son of Loki and the giantess Angrboða. Fenrir was tied up by the gods, but was destined to grow too big for his bonds and eats Odin during Ragnarök. After killing Odin, he is killed by Odin's son, Viðarr.
This ring is also available in Bronze for £52.95 or Sterling Silver for £156.95. Please get in touch for a custom order in either of those materials. Sterling Silver takes 3 to 7 weeks to dispatch.
If not know, to determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.