This ring features the Valknut symbol prominently at the front with Jelling Dragon designs on each side going part way down the band. It is made from Bronze and plated in fine Italian Silver.
The Valknut is a mysterious symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles, and is thought to be strongly tied to Odin. The name comes from Old Norse for "Knot" and "Slain Warrior", loosely meaning the "knot of those fallen in battle". It is thought that the Valknut was displayed at the burial sights of those who dies in battle as a sign that they were to be taken to Valhalla.
This ring is also available in Bronze for £52.95 or Sterling Silver for £156.95. Please get in touch for a custom order in either of those materials. Sterling Silver takes 3 to 7 weeks to dispatch.
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to be crafted and dispatched in Silver Plated Bronze for all other rings.
If not know, to determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.