There are three dragons primarily represented in Norse mythology, Nidhogg (or Nidhoggr), Jormungand (or Jormungandr), and Fafnir.
Hand cast and made especially for you in 925 Sterling silver, all silver items over 7.8g come Hallmarked as per UK trading regulations.
This is hand made for you so if you let us know your ring size, we can have it made in the size closest to yours so you won't have to resize it. You can wear it as seen or overlap it so the claws overlap to the side. You'll need to order a larger ring size than you normally would in order to be able to do that.
This ring is hand cast in 925 Sterling Silver made especially for you which takes 4 to 7 weeks, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in Us sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing. Rings over size US 15 can be made but have a £40 surcharge
Please see size guide in image gallery
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Custom size orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges if you make a mistake so be sure to measure your finger carefully or have it sized at a jeweller before placing an order so you can order the correct size.