Huginn and Muninn are the two ravens of Odin, representing thought and memory respectively. These ravens would fly all over Midgard in search of information to bring back to Odin. Odin's association with these two lead to him being referred to as the Raven God.
This ring has the heads of Huginn and Muninn at either end, and a knotted design on the band.
This ring is fully hand made from 925 Sterling silver. All silver items over 7.8g arrive hallmarked as per UK trading regulations for precious metals.
Open ended ring, adjustable size to fit most, however if you let us know your ring size we can make one closest to your ring size so you won't have to resize it.
This ring is hand cast in 925 Sterling Silver made especially for you, to fit your size. We can do custom orders for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in Us sizing. Please leave a message in Special Instructions for custom sizing. Rings over size US 15 can be made but have a £40 surcharge.
Takes 4 to 7 weeks to be dispatched as it is fully hand made. It includes free next day delivery once dispatched
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Custom size orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges if you make a mistake so be sure to measure your finger carefully or have it sized at a jeweller before placing an order so you can order the correct size.