This ring features the Three of Life design in a modern, minimalist interpretation with a highly detailed honeycomb patter around the tree and part way down the band. Perfect to be worn as a symbol of your faith or as your wedding band. If you'd like it in gold or white gold, just get in touch for a quote.
Yggdrasill, or the tree of life is an immense tree that is in the centre of Azgard that stretches throughout the nine worlds and extends into the heavens. The are three roots of Yggdrasill, the first in Azgard, the second in Jotunheim (the land of the giants) and the third in Niflheim.
This ring is hand cast in 925 Sterling Silver. Band width approx 6-7mm
Made to order. 4 to 7 weeks to dispatch
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Custom size orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges if you make a mistake so be sure to measure your finger carefully or have it sized at a jeweller before placing an order so you can order the correct size.