This 925 Sterling Silver Ring features the Valknut symbol repeatedly around the band.
The Valknut is a mysterious symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles, and is thought to be strongly tied to Odin. The name comes from Old Norse for "Knot" and "Slain Warrior", loosely meaning the "knot of those fallen in battle". It is thought that the Valknut was displayed at the burial sights of those who dies in battle as a sign that they were to be taken to Valhalla.
This is a perfect wedding band and can be made in the following materials: 14K Yellow Gold, 14k White Gold, 18K Yellow Gold, 18K White Gold. If you'd like this ring in one of the materiasl listed, please enquire by contacting us.
only 1 x US 15.5 or UK Z+3 ring available for immediate dispatch, order by 13:00 & we'll ship the same day!
All items over 7.78g arrive Hallmarked as per UK trading regulations of precious metals. Items under this weight will not be hallmarked.
If you don't know your ring size, to determine it, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.