Valhalla, “the hall of the fallen” is the hall where the god Odin houses the dead whom he deems worthy of dwelling with him.
The dead who reside in Valhalla, the einherjar, live a life that would have been the envy of any Viking warrior. All day long, they fight one another, doing countless valorous deeds along the way. But every evening, all their wounds are healed, and they are restored to full health. They surely work up quite an appetite from all those battles, and their dinners don’t disappoint.
Our T-shirts are made to order, custom printed for you in the UK and ship separately to our jewelry and other products. Slightly fitted ladies t-shirt custom printed on various colours. New and updated material, now in SoftStyle ringspun cotton.
Material: 100% ringspun cotton.*
- Fitted style with side seams.
- Narrow 1/2“ ribbed collar.
- Seamless twin needle collar.
- Taped neck and shoulders.
- Twin needle sleeves and hem.
- White 144gsm .
- Colours 153gsm.
- Sport grey and antiques 90% cotton/10% polyester.
- All heathers 65% polyester/35% cotton.
- Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.