Yggdrasill, or the tree of life is an immense tree that is in the centre of Azgard that stretches throughout the nine worlds and extends into the heavens. The are three roots of Yggdrasill, the first in Azgard, the second in Jotunheim (the land of the giants) and the third in Niflheim. The third root is close to the dragon Nidhug.
The tree of life represents connection, a link throughout the nine worlds, branches extending to the gods and continuity through time, connecting you to your ancestors.
The runes translate to say: Skull Vikings Heathenry back on Northern Shores
Clothing items are normally made and dispatched in 5 to 15 working days.
Our T-shirts, tops and hoodies are made to order, custom printed for you in the UK and ship separately to our jewelry and other products. So you'll be wearing a limited edition item not a mass produced one which also means as a made to order item, they are not eligible for returns so please check details and sizing carefully before ordering.
New and updated material, now in SoftStyle ringspun cotton.
Material: 100% ringspun cotton.*
- Fitted style with side seams.
- Narrow 1/2“ ribbed collar.
- Seamless twin needle collar.
- Taped neck and shoulders.
- Twin needle sleeves and hem.
- White 144gsm .
- Colours 153gsm.
- Sport grey and antiques 90% cotton/10% polyester.
- All heathers 65% polyester/35% cotton.
- Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.