Based on the design of classic Viking swords, the Hurum Viking sword offers a wide blade made of EN45 spring steel and has a pronounced groove, which gives the sword great elasticity and lightness at the same time. The edges are not sharpened and the tip is rounded. The short quillons and the pommel are made of steel. The pommel is firmly riveted to the tang.
The handle of the sword is wrapped with leather cord. The sword comes with a very nice wooden-leather sheath with a wooden hanger as a belt loop (for a max. 5 cm wide belt).
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- Overall length: approx. 93 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78 cm
- Blade width: approx. 58 mm
- Including scabbard made of wood and leather
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1311 g
-Dispatch estimate: 1-4 working days
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email to email@example.com